Adult, Professional, and Community Education Graduate Student Organization
An organization designed for graduate students in adult, professional, and community education programs to meet to discuss coursework, research collaboration opportunities, prepare for conference participation and presentation, network, and develop professionally.
Connect M.A. and Ph.D students in adult, professional, and community education across all levels and cohorts with one another to create academic, professional, and social networking opportunities, research collaboration opportunities, and support systems.
Eligibility and Dues
All students enrolled in the M.A. or Ph.D in adult, professional, and community education programs are eligible to join.
Dues are $20 per academic year and will go towards
1. Providing food at each meeting
2. Arranging social functions
3. Providing professional development sessions and materials
Fall 2017 Goals
· Recruit new members and fill vacant officer positions
· Create networking and research collaboration opportunities
· Foster environment for support systems to develop
· Host at least one professional development webinar
Dinner is provided at all meetings if dues are paid by the attendee. Meetings are held three times during the Fall and Spring semester. Other social events and professional development opportunities might occur outside of these meetings.
Fall 2017 Meeting Schedule
Monday, September 18th 5:15pm-6:30pm in ED 4040
Monday, October 9th 5:15pm-6:30pm in ED 4040
Monday, November 13th 5:15pm-6:30pm in ED 4040